The principle purpose of the Grindstone Financial Group is to serve as a clearing house for individual members and their agencies engaged in the insurance business. This enables our agencies to cluster revenues, obtain increased commissions and coordinate marketing efforts. The company may contract with various “participants” to increase volume and otherwise further the above mentioned purpose. The company recognizes the importance of a strong partnership with our carriers and will act at all times with complete honesty to our mutual business interest.
- Maintain your independence
- Gain additional markets *
- Achieve higher contingency potential
- Marketing assistance
- Built-in perpetuation plan option
- Network with other participants
- Preferred premium finance rates
- Access to internet web design specialists
- Preferred rates with Excess & Surplus Lines markets
*Subject to Carrier Approval
GFG Scope of Operations
The scope of operations for the company includes sales, marketing, processing of property and casualty insurance, bonding, life insurance, health insurance and services. It also includes risk management, claims adjusting, loss control and other insurance related financial services. The company may, by contract, limit or prohibit participants from engaging in any of these services under the Grindstone umbrella.