Code of Ethics
Those engaged in offering insurance and other related financial services operate in the capacity of a liaison between the purchasers and the suppliers of insurance and related financial products. Inherent in this role is the combination of service to our clients and representation of our company partners as well. An ethical balance is required to resolve any conflict between these parties as well as our financial security.
Principles and Standards
Therefore, Grindstone Financial Group, LLC (GFG, LLC), believes that it is the responsibility of every agency belonging to GFG, LLC and every employee of those agencies:
- To hold our profession in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige and image in the public and private working environments.
- To improve our skills and increase our knowledge through continuing education.
- To conduct our business in such a way that our example enhances professional standards of insurance practice.
- To keep informed with respect to applicable laws and regulations and to observe them in the practice of our profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services are constructively related to meeting the needs of our clients.
- To present accurately and honestly all facts essential to our clients’ and companies’ decisions.
- To respond to the needs of our clients to the best of our ability.
- To maintain our clients’ confidences.
- To render exemplary service to our clients and their beneficiaries.
- To continually improve the methods and means by which we assist our clients in protecting their property and casualty exposures from unexpected loss.